CURRENT JOB POSTINGS
Hyatt's All Things Creative has an immediate opening for a Purchasing Associate at our headquarters near the Medical Campus. Hyatt’s, a locally-owned supplier of artist materials and digital signmaking products, seeks an energetic individual for a full-time office position in a creative, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Maximize growth and profitability by maintaining inventory, adding new products/vendors, increasing presence and competitiveness through retail, commercial and e-commerce channels.
- Direct communication with vendors
- Product research
- Database management
- Advanced data analysis
- Outstanding math and problem solving skills.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Applications with an advanced knowledge of Excel.
- A genuine interest in promoting art supplies or the desire to learn about art materials is essential.
- Self-starter who is detail oriented, highly analytical, organized and able to work independently.
- Must be adaptable, flexible and able to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Prior experience in Category, Product Management or Merchandising in a wholesale, retail environment, or e-Commerce environments a plus.
You may be a strong candidate if:
- You are a strong communicator. You can engage and interact with people at various levels in our company and with our vendors.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You can own the work assigned, grow your part of the business and manage complex relationships.
- You want to be a subject matter expert. You are constantly learning and seeking out trends to ensure we are ahead of the competition.
- You are problem solver. You love taking on new challenges and you are not afraid of numbers.
- You can handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You can jump between big picture and daily tasks with ease.
- You are a team player. You understand the importance of all parts of the company working effectively and are willing to roll up your sleeves when needed.
Hyatt’s All Things Creative is a dynamic and constantly evolving company that puts an emphasis on challenging its employees and growth from within. Benefits package includes health insurance and 401(k).
Are you the next member of the Hyatt’s team? We hope so! Please email a resume, drop off in person or send via carrier pigeon to 910 Main St Buffalo, NY 14202.