Lettering Brush Comparison
- Stop by to try Pentel Sign Brush Markers! They have smooth flowing water-based ink. With its durable brush tip, they can create lines of varying thickness in one movement. Or perhaps you would enjoy Tombow Dual Brush Pens! They have the benefit of a flexible, brush tip on one end, and a fine point on the other. The nylon brush end can create thin to thick lines based on the pressure of the stroke. The fine tip delivers smooth, consistent lines.
Molotow Masking Fluid with Watercolors
- This Grafx Masking Liquid Pump Marker by Molotow is an ideal tool for the creative artist. Just apply to any surface, let dry and create over it. Then peel it off using your fingertips, leaving an untouched area below. The water-repellent liquid can be used with paints, markers and airbrushes. Try it with watercolor paints for a truly dazzling effect!
Derwent Watercolor Pencils and Strathmore Watercolor Paper
- Derwent Watercolor Pencils are a quality water-soluble pencil made for the artist who demands the very best. They combine pure consistent color with great versatility and are blendable with water. Try them on Strathmore Watercolor Paper—They are acid free and buffered to neutralize acid compounds from the atmosphere or through natural aging. They offer a complete range of papers in surfaces to complement any technique and level of expertise.
- Our 3rd Annual Attic Sale will be taking place at our Buffalo Store location on Friday, April 28 and Saturday, April 29 from 10:00am to 5:00pm both days. You'll be able to find lots of art fundamentals, including portfolios, sketchbooks, pencils, paints, brushes, and more at huge discounts! Many tables and pieces of furniture will also be available.
Copic Markers on Plastic Eggs
- Hop on down and try decorating some Easter Eggs with Copic Markers this year! Copic Markers are known throughout the world for their high quality. The double-ended sketch marker has a medium broad nib and a super brush nib. They are excellent for all forms of illustration, design, and fine art—including Easter Eggs!