Jacquard Piņata Alcohol Ink
- Piņata Colors are beautiful, highly saturated, acid-free and transparent. The alcohol base makes the ink permanent as well as moisture-resistant once completely dried. These Piņata Colors work well on practically any clean surface. This professional product is versatile and can be used for rubber-stamping, scrapbooking, calligraphy, airbrushing, and staining. Stop in to use try out Jacquard Piņata Ink on ceramic tile. Piņata Alcohol ink is made in the USA Jacquard.
- Nothing compares with Faber-Castell's Design Memory Craft Gelatos. These compact acid-free pigment sticks glide on smooth and creamy for vibrant color and coverage. Gelatos are easily dissolvable with water to create watercolor effects or left to dry for dynamic bursts of color. Try this unique medium on paper, canvas, or wood! They are great for journaling, scrapbooking, card making or any mixed media crafts.
Brusho with Aquash Brush Holiday Cards
- Brusho Crystal Colors is an intense, water based paint powder. It has unique characteristics that allow for a wide variety of techniques and experimentation. Use for watercolor washes, classic painting, wood or fabric dye - try spritzing or sprinkling techniques! Join us and try it in combination with Aquash brushes! This unique tool can be filled with water to use as a blender with any water-soluble media. It can also be filled with a favorite ink or dye and used as a pen or brush. The easy-squeeze barrel and valve system assists you in controlling the flow of fluid.
R&F Pigment Sticks
- R&F Pigment Sticks are the leading linseed oil-based painting stick. R&F depends upon a careful balance of pure alkali refined linseed oil, natural plant and bee's waxes, and pigment to create these wonderfully workable Pigment Sticks. These pigment sticks have a lipstick soft consistency that gives them the same fluidity, subtlety and durability of traditional oil colors but have just enough natural wax added to maintain a solid stick form.
Daniel Smith Watercolors and Hyatt's Autograph by Kolinsky Brushes
- Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolors consist of the highest pigmented colors on the market. These dynamic paints offer excellent brushing properties and maintain superior vibrancy. All Daniel Smith products are made by hand in the US. Join us to use Daniel Smith Watercolors with Autograph by Hyatt's Kolinsky Sable Brushes. Handmade in Germany, these brushes are made with Siberian Kolinsky red sable hair, and hold perfect point and contain superior spring and life.